I’ve recently come into a surplus of links, and I’m passing the savings on to you!
* [A Republican Senator just prayed that Obama's "days be few." This is how the GOP got Trump.](http://www.vox.com/2016/6/10/11902822/perdue-obama-psalm-days-few) -- Once again, Republicans don't dislike Trump because of his beliefs, just that he's embarrassingly forthright about them. Seriously, though, praying for the President to die is disgusting. * [Democrats will learn all the wrong lessons from brush with Bernie](http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/democrats-will-learn-all-the-wrong-lessons-from-brush-with-bernie-20160609?page=3) -- Some of the insider information is really fascinating. As a whole, I think the article is kind of ridiculous, though Democrats taking the smug up to 11 seems likely. * [Path to victory: How Clinton learned from '08 missteps](http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/path-to-victory-how-clinton-learned-from-08-missteps/) -- No, it wasn't by stealing the election. * [Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton on the issues](https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/political-issues/?tid=sm_twissues) -- I love how many of Trump's are "unclear." * [Andrew Cuomo and other Democrats launch severe attack on free speech to protect Israel](https://theintercept.com/2016/06/06/andrew-cuomo-and-other-democrats-launch-severe-attack-on-free-speech-to-protect-israel/) -- Whatever one thinks of the situation in Israel, state governments quelling dissent in this way is not acceptable. * [An Obama nominee's crushed hopes](http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/opinion/an-obama-nominees-crushed-hopes.html?_r=0) -- American politics: where a completely qualified nominee to an ambassadorship can be held up for years just because a Republican wants to be a thorn in Obama's side.
* ["Nonbinary" is now a legal gender, Oregon court rules](http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/oregon-court-rules-non-binary-gender-legal/) -- A good step in the right direction.
* [Factory Idle](http://factoryidle.com/) -- A neat little browser-based game. Like a cross between [_Factorio_](https://www.factorio.com/) and _[Cookie Clicker](http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/)._
* [Women's health in the US is declining in 4 key ways, and researchers can't explain why](http://www.vox.com/2016/6/7/11871604/womens-health-obesity-suicide-maternal-mortality) -- Very troubling statistics.
* [Guy Fieri eating to "Hurt" by Johnny Cash is an emotional experience](http://www.avclub.com/article/guy-fieri-eating-hurt-johnny-cash-emotional-experi-237784) -- It almost made me feel bad for him. Almost.
* [Google Chrome to stop backspace from being a "back" button, saving people from accidentally deleting everything](http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-chrome-stop-backspace-being-as-back-button-saving-people-from-accidentally-deleting-a7038281.html) -- Although I've always liked the convenience of using backspace as the back button, I've also been bitten a number of times by this. Now that most mice have a back button, it shouldn't be a big deal, anyway.