Nothing to see here but some links! You knew what this was.
* [_Titanic_ sinks in real time - 2 hours 40 minutes](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8) -- A YouTube video taken from a video game currently in development, attempting to simulate the sinking of the _Titanic. _Interesting idea, if a bit morbid.
* [What do you owe the friends you unwittingly scammed?](http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/magazine/what-do-you-owe-the-friends-you-unwittingly-scammed.html) -- A discussion of the hazards and consequences of involving friends in your business ventures.
* [5 reasons to use Vivaldi instead of Chrome or Firefox](http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/5-reasons-to-use-to-vivaldi-instead-of-chrome-or-firefo-1771284757) -- A new browser is on the scene from an Opera veteran. It has some interesting features. I'll have to consider it.
* [Even sentient hate-balloon Donald Trump thinks North Carolina's bathroom law went too far](http://theslot.jezebel.com/even-sentient-hate-balloon-donald-trump-thinks-north-ca-1772236773) -- He's still horrible, though. * [Hillary Clinton "goysplains" to Bernie Sanders in Passover article, accusing him of betraying his people by criticizing Israel](http://www.salon.com/2016/04/18/hillary_clinton_goysplains_to_bernie_sanders_in_passover_article_accusing_him_of_betraying_his_people_by_criticizing_israel/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow) -- That's not _quite_ what she did, but her article in the _Times of Israel_ is a hideous big of apologia for Israel's destructive policies. * [Rush Limbaugh is facing a big pay cut](http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/12/rush-limbaugh-facing-big-pay-cut/209876) -- What a sad, sad story. By which I mean, "good (hopefully) riddance."
* [Erdogan and the satirist: inside Merkel's comedy conundrum](http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-green-lights-legal-case-against-erdogan-critical-comic-a-1087445.html) -- The bizarre story of how a relatively unknown TV satirist caused an international incident with his sense of humor, and is now up on criminal charges in Germany for it.
* [Cops taunted black veteran as he died](http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/19/cops-taunted-black-veteran-as-he-died.html) -- This happened a few years ago but is getting attention now. Yet another instance where police, after critically injuring a black man, left him to suffer until he died.