You didn’t think you’d get through another Saturday without some links, did you?
* [Bernie Sanders replaces stump speech with epic call for Native American justice in Arizona](https://web.archive.org/web/20161018082004/http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-sanders-native-american-speech/) -- Good speech, but probably too little, too late for the sake of his campaign. * [Trump's top foreign policy advisor? "I'm speaking with myself"](http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/273197-trumps-top-foreign-policy-advisor-im-speaking-with-myself) -- This is not even a little bit surprising, is it? * [The Obama doctrine](http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/) -- A lengthy interview and article discussing Obama's foreign policy. Spoiler: he's basically a technocratic realist and has produced a very mixed record of results, at best.
* [Microsoft actually had "erotic schoolgirl" dancers at its GDC party](http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/967223-microsoft-actually-erotic-schoolgirl-dancers-gdc-party#XvfLtIlf4LSqKYRw.99) -- Just in case you thought gaming had matured _just a little bit_, Microsoft parties like it's 1997.
* [Every fucking Bootstrap website ever](http://adventurega.me/bootstrap/) -- I lol'd because it's true.
* [The power of mental models: how Flight 32 avoided disaster](http://lifehacker.com/the-power-of-mental-models-how-flight-32-avoided-disas-1765022753) -- A fascinating look at the kinds of people who notice critical details that others don't.
* [Prominent Silicon Valley investor denies he kept a sex slave for 13 years](https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/03/14/prominent-silicon-valley-investor-denies-he-kept-a-sex-slave-for-13-years/?tid=sm_tw) -- I mean, what??
* [Women secretly film inside ISIS stronghold](http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/13/world/syria-raqqa-video/index.html) -- Harrowing stuff. Extremely courageous women.
* [The Supreme Court ruling that led to 70,000 forced sterilizations](http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/03/07/469478098/the-supreme-court-ruling-that-led-to-70-000-forced-sterilizations) -- Looking back at that dark chapter in American history when those judged mentally deficient were sterilized against their will.