You didn’t think you’d get through another Saturday without some links, did you?
- Bernie Sanders replaces stump speech with epic call for Native American justice in Arizona — Good speech, but probably too little, too late for the sake of his campaign.
- Trump’s top foreign policy advisor? “I’m speaking with myself” — This is not even a little bit surprising, is it?
- The Obama doctrine — A lengthy interview and article discussing Obama’s foreign policy. Spoiler: he’s basically a technocratic realist and has produced a very mixed record of results, at best.
- Microsoft actually had “erotic schoolgirl” dancers at its GDC party — Just in case you thought gaming had matured just a little bit, Microsoft parties like it’s 1997.
- Every fucking Bootstrap website ever — I lol’d because it’s true.
- The power of mental models: how Flight 32 avoided disaster — A fascinating look at the kinds of people who notice critical details that others don’t.
- Women secretly film inside ISIS stronghold — Harrowing stuff. Extremely courageous women.
- The Supreme Court ruling that led to 70,000 forced sterilizations — Looking back at that dark chapter in American history when those judged mentally deficient were sterilized against their will.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.