I’m probably not at home when this goes up, but the link machine doesn’t stop.
- Say farewell to SMS-based two-factor authentication? — I rely on this a lot, so I’m curious to see what it’s ultimately replaced with.
- Yahoo’s sale to Verizon ends an era for a web pioneer — Yup, Verizon bought Yahoo! Not sure why.
- Your face is tanking — Some well-sourced examination of the bias in reporting on the performance of the new Ghostbusters film. Why is a woman-centric film being described as “tanking” when films starring a bunch of men that are doing even worse are called “hits”?
- Oh, for fuck’s sake: a gentle talk with my Republican, Democrat, and and undecided friends — Profanity aside, a good piece that tries to speak sense to people across the political spectrum.
- Hillary Clinton’s husband wore a fetching pantsuit to honor her nomination for US president — A cheeky satire of how women are often described in the media.
- Let me remind you fuckers who I am — I only wish Hillary Clinton wrote this.
- You should be terrified that people who like “Hamilton” run our country — The author had way too much fun with this, but definitely makes some great points along the way.
- RNC broadcasts white supremacist tweets during Trump’s speech — Of course they did.
- Meanwhile, Donald Trump did a Q&A Wednesday night on a hate speech forum — Trump had some fun on Reddit’s The_Donald forum, one of the grossest places on the Internet.
- Forget 4K, lose yourself in a stunning 10K timelapse of Brazil — This is really cool.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.