Our link experts have been hard at work cultivating only the best links for your perusal. Please enjoy their selections.
* [More companies opt to sit out Trump's coronation in Cleveland](http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-16/more-companies-opt-to-sit-out-trump-s-coronation-in-cleveland) -- Can't blame them for not wanting to be anywhere near this dumpster fire. * [Conspiracy theories aren't just for conservatives](https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/08/21/conspiracy-theories-arent-just-for-conservatives/) -- Some compelling evidence that liberals are just as susceptible to conspiratorial thinking as conservatives. * [The shadowy war on the press: how the rich silence journalists](http://www.cjr.org/analysis/shadowy_war.php) -- Very troubling information on the measures some rich folks are using to discredit and destroy journalism. * [Cleveland police union president continues saying city is setting cops up to fail during the RNC](http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2016/06/17/cleveland-police-union-president-continues-saying-city-is-setting-cops-up-to-fail-during-the-rnc) -- This does not sound good at all. * [Top GOP consultant unleashes epic #NeverTrump tweetstorm](http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/rick-wilson-epic-never-trump-tweetstorm) -- This is where I got "Cheeto Jesus." Great stuff. * [A Trump rally in Greensboro "anger in here is palpable"](https://storify.com/case_face/a-trump-rally-in-greensboro-anger-in-here-is-palpa) -- Terrifying. Reads like a Nazi rally.
* [Why LinkedIn will make you hate Microsoft Word](http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/opinion/why-linkedin-will-make-you-hate-microsoft-word.html?_r=1) -- With Microsoft's purchase of LinkedIn, MS sees potential in bringing back "helpful advice," Clippy-style, but this time by hooking you up with LinkedIn contacts. Yuck. * [Airing: the first hoseless, maskless, micro-CPAP](https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airing-the-first-hoseless-maskless-micro-cpap) -- If this works out, it will be a great boon to people with sleep apnea. * [Wendy's credit card breach getting larger](http://fox45now.com/news/local/wendys-credit-card-breach-getting-larger-06-11-2016) -- In case you patronize Wendy's restaurants, be aware they've had a credit card breach and will not reveal just which stores or whose data have been affected.
* [You can finally see "Hamilton"...kind of. A documentary will air on PBS.](http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/theater-dance/2016/06/17/hamilton-performance-comes-pbs-fall/yLXiX00L7mzr1sjUKIY0vI/story.html?event=event25) -- Not quite as good as seeing the actual show, but I'll take it. * [How music taste evolved](http://polygraph.cool/history/) -- Every top 5 song from 1958 to 2016 in an interactive timeline. Really cool.
* [What 14 LGBTQ influencers want the community to know after Orlando](http://mashable.com/2016/06/16/lgbtq-activists-orlando-shooting/#fiFQjJGiqqqn) -- Some viewpoints worth taking to heart. * [Two violent men, two symptoms of the same sickness](http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-06-14/two-violent-men-two-symptoms-same-sickness) -- Contrasting the cases of Omar Mateen and Brock Turner, two men driven by toxic masculinity. * [Feminism for sale](https://newrepublic.com/article/132991/feminism-sale) -- Does "feminism" mean women buying into the capitalist system as men have built it, or is there another way? * [Against "survival feminism"](https://newrepublic.com/article/134211/survival-feminism) -- Is it really enough just to survive? Can feminism be more? * [Anderson Cooper reminds Florida AG Pam Bondi that her office doesn't actually support LGBT rights](http://theslot.jezebel.com/anderson-cooper-reminds-florida-ag-pam-bondi-that-her-o-1781983883) -- Her only excuse is that "it's what the people voted for."
* [Man sends woman unsolicited d*ck pic, woman responds brilliantly. Man regrets it.](http://www.studentmoneysaver.co.uk/article/man-sends-woman-an-unsolicited-dck-pic-woman-has-brilliant-response/) -- Rather NSFW, but pretty hilarious. * [I recreated Pusheen stickers with my cat (13 pics)](http://www.boredpanda.com/cat-recreates-pusheen-stickers-julien-therrien/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=BPFacebook) -- Maybe my standards for humor are a bit low, but I liked this. * [The Neu Jorker](http://www.0s-1s.com/neujorker) -- A cover-to-cover parody of the _New Yorker_. Somebody spent a _lot_ of time on this.
Photo by Alberto OG