Who needs search engines when you have me?
- With Stellaris, Paradox is making a better Star Trek game than any official Star Trek game — OK, the title could use some cleanup, but Stellaris sounds really great.
- In reversal, Trump expresses openness to raising minimum wage — Pretty soon he’s going to look like the most liberal candidate. Of course, he’ll still be a horrible, repulsive racist and misogynist.
- When #NeverTrump becomes #ImWithHer — I wonder how many Republicans actually will cross over and vote for a Democrat this year.
- Obama makes case against Donald Trump, saying Presidency “is not a reality show” — He’s right, of course.
- Top Democrat suspended for mysterious voter purge — This is on the heels of a Republican being suspended, too. Guess corruption is bipartisan.
- One top taxpayer moved, and New Jersey shuddered — When a billionaire moves out-of-state, the state budget goes pear-shaped. Imagine that.
- TakeTown — Not a specific article, just everything there is awesome and hilarious.
- Antisemitism in the Labour Party — what’s going on? — This one is about UK politics, but I found it very informative as an outsider who doesn’t really get what the deal is.
- Top five myths of genetically modified seeds, busted — Good information here. I knew most of it, but everyone should, really.
- Inside the “Asian men black women” dating scene — Something I didn’t really know anything about.
- “Sounds like black privilege to me”: rampant racism forces Fox News to close comments section on Malia Obama article — Shocking! Racism on a Fox News website? Hard to imagine. The surprise here is that someone at Fox finally found this embarrassing enough to do something about it.
- The Ghostbusters trailer backlash shows men believe in the power of representation (but only when it applies to them) — Seriously, some men have been huge jerks about this movie seemingly from day one. Get over it, guys.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.