Just because I’m out of town for the weekend doesn’t mean the blog stops! It’s like magic.
* [Atheist and satanic literature to be distributed in Delta, Colorado schools](http://www.wndu.com/content/news?article=373345291) -- It may be petty but this amused me.
* [People have been talking about "the thing" with Ted Cruz for some time now](http://gawker.com/people-have-been-talking-about-the-thing-with-ted-cru-1767029781?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow) -- So, apparently Ted Cruz is some kind of sex machine who sleeps with a lot of women. Who knew? * [Privilege is what allows Sanders supporters to say they'll "never" vote for Clinton](http://qz.com/644985/privilege-is-what-allows-sanders-supporters-to-say-theyll-never-vote-for-clinton/) -- I'd qualify that with a "some" but I think it makes a good point.
* [The exact moment Ben Affleck realized "Batman v Superman" sucks](http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-affleck-batman-v-superman-reviews_us_56f54583e4b0a3721819b4da) -- One of the most fun aspects of this week has been seeing the fallout from _BvS'_ critical disaster. * ["Batman v Superman": superheroes adrift in a grim sea of studio money](http://www.npr.org/2016/03/24/471035756/batman-v-superman-superheroes-adrift-in-a-grim-sea-of-studio-money?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160324) -- That about sums it up, right? * [_Batman v Superman_ is v bad](http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/batman-v-superman-is-v-bad-1766555948?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow) -- One of the funnier reviews.
* [I'm the fat person sitting next to you on the plane](http://www.vox.com/2016/3/10/11186906/airplane-obesity) -- A good read, whether you identify with the author or the kinds of people she encounters. * [Who birthed the anti-trans bathroom panic?](http://www.psmag.com/politics-and-law/who-birthed-anti-trans-bathroom-panic) -- Spoiler: it was (trans-exclusionary radical) feminists. * [The troubling trendiness of poverty appropriation](http://www.theestablishment.co/2015/11/23/tiny-home-houses-poverty-appropriation/) -- I don't agree with everything here but it's certainly an interesting and worthwhile perspective.
* [17 potato recipes we'd make on Mars](http://www.thekitchn.com/17-potato-recipes-wed-make-on-mars-228455) -- Because of _The Martian_, get it? These sound good, though.